1. Rouse’s f***ing ROCKS!
2. You can never have enough beer, wine, or golden Oreos.
3. Try not to eat all your hurricane food BEFORE the hurricane actually starts.
4. Don’t let Bob Breck scare you.
5. You might become an expert in Gin Rummy, Pitty Pat, Go Fish, UNO, Solitaire, etc.
6. It SUCKS to read about other people having power on Facebook and Twitter.
7. The national media works our LAST nerve, lawd have mercy!
8. In the words of Mayor Landrieu: “Please do not make idle chit chat with the Entergy workers because they have work to do.”
9. Our small businesses are AWESOME: Dat Dog, Pepperoni Ray’s, Ur Way Yogurt & Coffee Bar, among the many others who couldn’t wait to get their doors open.
10. New Orleans is undoubtedly, unequivocally, undisputedly the BEST place in the world, ya heard me!
Learned something important during Hurricane Isaac? Leave a comment below!